I was working in my virtual machine lab most of the day today for a work project, so I didn’t spend much time on the wings. There really isn’t much left on the hardware organization, and I think I have it all finished up tonight.
I started out by putting all the plastic snap bushings into one of the medium harbor freight cases to keep them sorted. There is still a bit of room in this case, but I’m sure I’ll find some use for it. Next up, I studied the plans for the aileron assembly and compared them to the detailed instructions in the aileron sub-kit. I also studied the plans for Service Bulletin SB 16-03-28 so that I could try and organize these parts too. It appears that all those parts are related to mounting the ailerons, so I stuck all the parts into one of the larger harbor freight cases and labeled them to be ready for when I get to them.
The rest of the time. I spent looking over the plans and just getting ready for the build. I am excited about getting back to building! No photos from tonight, since there really wasn’t much going on.