Not really much to report in this build session. I wanted to get all of my left and right flaps parts deburred and ready for the next step, so I started with the right flap skeleton, and deburred all the holes in those parts. I took a few minutes break to give my aching hand a chance to recover, and then started deburring the skins for the left and right flaps. After about 2 hours of work, I now have all of my parts and skins deburred and ready for the next step, which will be priming. After that, I’ll dimple everything and then rivet it all together. I haven’t decided if I want to just wait until I have the ailerons ready to prime so I spray the flaps and ailerons parts all together or if I should just go ahead and do them separately.
Anyways, heres two simple photos of the piles of parts for each flap I have ready to go to the next step:
Link to Google Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rtIRxTj4JGnFyBp83
Hours Worked: 2