A quick session tonight. I removed the right wing leading edge, disassembled it and then began deburring and dimpling the ribs. I used my pneumatic squeezer to simple all the ribs in quick time after I got them deburred. Here’s the pile of completed parts.
Next I decided to go ahead and get the leading edge skin ready for dimpling, so I used a full soldering iron to remove strips of the blue plastic around the rivet line.
That’s about it for tonight’s work. The leading edge skin is ready for dimpling. Then I’ll prime both the left and right leading edge skeletons and skins in one session. I’m hoping my AKZO is still good!
Hours Worked: 0.75